Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tag I'm it and now 6 of you are too!

I've been tagged. Thanks Jill :)


The Rules:

Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves

At the end of the post the player then tags six people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!

1. I hate being the center of attention. I always blush and get all shy when I can tell people are looking at me (especially in big groups). Hate this about myself!

2. I have this weird habit of subconsciously writing words with my finger. Sometimes when John and I are holding hands he looks over and asks what I'm writing about. I usually don't even realize I'm doing it. I must be practicing my cursive or something!

3. It drives me NUTS when people mix up the spellings of the words : to, too, and two, and also there, their, and they're. They all have completely different meanings!

4. I love Christmas music, and usually break out my Christmas CD's in about August. I waited until the end of September this year to spare John. I also love the movie White Christmas and I watch it (really just listen to it) at least once a week.

5. I love scrapbooking! I'm really not the most creative person, but I love to archive my memories- especially the ones of my cute Ivy! She's just so dang cute!

6. I get really grouchy when I'm hungry, and I usually plan my days around what and when I will be eating. Feed me!

Okay that was fun! So now I tag: Brandy, Hallie, Shelley, Randi, Chelsea, and anyone else that wants a chance to talk about themselves!

5 comments:

Mauri said...

I love White Christmas too! I don't pull mine out until Thanksgiving night, but then I watch it everyday until...oh, Valentines...Thanks for sharing.

Mauri said...

I love White Christmas too! I don't pull mine out until Thanksgiving night, but then I watch it everyday until...oh, Valentines...Thanks for sharing.

Celeste said...

Hey Natalie,

This is Celeste Hutchison from Sable (in case you forgot ;) )
I know that I just live across town from you. But its been too long. Congrats again on the new baby. I think that the last time I saw you I was a zombie at Stake Conference. Sorry about that. Anyways how cute that you have a blog too. I found you through Shelly Dean's blog. Ours is cbhutchison.blogspot.com in case you ever want to drop by. We should get together soon. You should see Rebecca's new baby. Sooo cute.

Monson Family Fitness said...

Hey thanks Nat! I just became a blogger and you're already tagging me! Freak! I hope everything is going well!

Randi said...

I had no idea White Christmas was so popular, but I love it too! (Join the club, huh!)