Saturday, October 20, 2007

Our Trip to Utah!

Ivy and I took a little road trip to Utah last week (and according to Brandy I am way too slow posting the pictures...SORRY!) We traveled with my friend Chrissy and her two little boys Spencer and McKay. The kids were SO good in the car, and we only had one incident - nearly running out of gas in the middle of nowhere on the way home. For those of you who know me, you will be able to guess that I was a basket-case! But other than that it was basically a relaxed and uneventful vacation! Here are some of the things we did:
Ivy jumping on the tramp with Aunt Monica. Ivy absolutely loves her!
We ate at Firehouse with my aunt Kim, cousin Brandy and my Mom. I love that place!
We got to see my cute friend Brooke and her sweet little girl Karlee. Isn't she adorable? And of course she was perfectly behaved while Ivy was a little pill! I have the most strong-willed child, but I wouldn't have her any other way (I think)! Thanks Brooke for coming to say hello!
Ivy had fun playing in my parent's garden. I can't wait until we have a yard!
And of course we paid a visit to the Logan cemetary to see Grandpa Boyd. John and I are sure that he and Ivy would have been good buddies!
I love Cache Valley and was so glad I got to go back and visit during the fall! The colors are so gorgeous, and it was fun to have that "small-town" feeling for a few days, and then return to my city! I love getting away, but am always so glad to get back to John, and to my normal boring life!

7 comments:

Mauri said...

So glad you got to get to Cache Valley this fall! We too had a wonderful time seeing the colors! I swear it doesn't get that beautiful anywhere else in the world...

Adrienne Hansen said...

Natalie! Hey, I saw you commented on my cousin Megan's (married to Michael Bennett) blog and had to stop by to see your cute blog. I can't believe you have a 1 year old and 1 on the way! You are incredible! And little Ivy is adorable! I'm expecting our first in March as well...March 12th. When are you due? Stop by sometime...http://ihopeialwaysfeelthisway.wordpress.com
Adrienne (Andersen) Hansen

Unknown said...

Hey Guys. . I love the pictures! I especially love the picture of Ivy by dads grave. I love you guys!

Randi said...

Natalie,
You are so cute! I love looking at your blog. I'm glad you had a good time while visiting Cache Valley. Ivy is a doll!

jill d said...

it sounds like you had a lot of fun. i'm so glad you got to come and see your family.
btw, i have tagged you! check out my blog.

Monson Family Fitness said...

Sorry if you thought i was being bossy! But I guess it worked didn't it! The pic turned out cute and it was fun seeing you and Ivy!

Bonnie said...

We loved your visit!!! Ivy had such a good time 'discovering' at her Nann's house. She's such a cutie!