Our ward had their trunk-or-treat halloween party last week, and Ivy just thought she was big stuff.. She loved her costume, and strutted around wanting everyone to look at her (and they did). I have to say she looked pretty cute. We are having so much fun with her right now- she is very independent, and it is great to watch her learn and face new situations. I'm sure you'll be seeing more Halloween pictures, but I thought I'd post these just for fun!
4 comments:
What a cute little lady bug! Simply precious! I love little kids all dressed up! Although I have a total beef with trunk or treats which I will be revealing later on this week on my blog...look forward to reading it! Most parents probably won't appreciate what I have to say....but it's my blog I can say whatever I want!
She looked adorable in her costume! What a cute little family you guys are. Can't wait to see what #2 looks like...
Natalie you are gorgeous! And miss Ivy looks adorable in her lady bug costume! Gavin is going to be a monkey for Halloween...I'm pretty excited. We'll see how he feels about it in a few days! But I just had to say that you guys all look great!
Beautiful mom, most adorable 'bug baby', and best pick for a son-in-law!
Post a Comment